When entering anzuk Education’s Going Away with anzuk campaign, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The promoter of this competition is anzuk Education, Australia.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- To enter the competition, participants must follow the anzuk Education Australia Instagram account (@anzuk.education.au) and upload a photo on their own Instagram account that meets the following criteria: a. The photo must be original and owned by the participant. b. The photo must be appropriate for all audiences and not contain any offensive or defamatory content. c. The photo must be tagged with the hashtag [#goingawaywithanzuk] and [tag @anzuk.education.au Instagram) d. The photo must be posted during the competition period which is from [start of every month] to [end of every month].
- You can enter as many times as you desire; however, you cannot win two months in a row.
- The winner will be selected by anzuk Education and will be announced on the @anzuk.education.au Instagram account on end of each month. The winner will also be notified via Instagram Direct Message within the particular month.
- The prize for the competition is a gift card. The prize is not transferable, refundable, or exchangeable for cash.
- anzuk Education reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions or any entry that the promoter deems to be inappropriate or offensive.
- By entering the competition, participants agree to grant the promoter a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use their entry for promotional purposes, including but not limited to, publishing the photo on the promoter’s website or social media accounts.
- anzuk Education is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries, or for any technical or human error that may occur in the course of the competition.
- anzuk Education may amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.