We recently hosted a Webinar on Teaching in South West England! In this webinar we find out everything that you need to know about teaching in the UK and how anzuk will support you every step of the way.
We offer a range of teaching and education support roles in primary, secondary or nursery (early childhood) and special education needs settings in the UK. You’ll feel supported with a great group of new friends and opportunities in fantastic schools across our UK network.
We’ll always ensure your journey runs smoothly, providing:
- Guidance from expert consultants who’ve lived the dream themselves!
- Assistance with visas, compliance requirements and setting up bank accounts
- Work opportunities available pre-departure and upon arrival
- Assistance finding accommodation, local events and travel advice
- App-based management of your work schedule for convenience and reliability
- Online social platforms so you can connect with other travellers and make friends before departing
- In-person events & social gatherings
- Flight reimbursements available, valued up to £500 – conditions apply
If you haven’t already, please also feel free to also register for a phone call with our Team & we can discuss your journey further; https://bit.ly/ukteach