The views and opinions expressed in this article and video are those of the authors. Please use the World Health Organisation or Department of Health to stay up to date on the COVID-19 pandemic. Please also note that with the changing nature of this situation, some of what was communicated may only be relevant during the time it was stated.
Hosted by Phoebe (Senior Education Consultant), Ben (UK Director of anzuk), Phil (Division Manager at anzuk), and Clint (Regional Manager) they gave their insights into what the new UK academic year could look like.
We were also very pleased to have Steve Price, Executive Headteacher at the Bourne Education Trust and Gerry McNamara, Headteacher of Brynmawr Foundation School in Blaenau Gwent join us to provide their experts thoughts and advice.
Some questions that were asked by Educators and answered during this session were:
- Do you think there will be many day to day bookings in September?
- How soon will you be able to confirm that we wont have work in September?
- How will schools and school days look in Wales from September?
- What will the return look like for children in SEN schools?
- What will happen to furloughed staff in September once schools re-open?
Click on the below link to catch up on the current advice given to those working within education.