Now that we’ve completed your Registration Screen we can build upon your profile and introduce you to our teammates across the globe.
To complement the info you’ve provided, we’d like to invite you to also share a little personal ‘flavour’ in the form of a short 30-60 sec recording, titled ‘Educator Spotlight’.
This is an opportunity for you to tell us a few things about yourself that fall outside of your CV, add life to your profile and share some personality with our team so that we can get to know you and support you better.
There could also be opportunities to share this video with our schools, to put a face and personality to your profile too.
How it works:
- Pick 3 points to discuss – (you can choose from our suggestions below, or come up with your own fun-facts)
- Email your consultant to schedule a video call where we can have a chat & prompt your responses during a recording.
- Or, if you would feel more comfortable recording your own video, go for it! (Please keep your video to 60 seconds & don’t forget to be mindful of what’s in your background)
- What excites you about an International adventure with us?
- What motivates you to work with young people?
- How have you managed a successful/challenging situation before?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What do you do for fun?
- How do you think a global experience could impact you both personally and professionally?
- Explain a time when you worked with children outside of the classroom
- Share a proud moment when you felt like you shone in the classroom
- If you could have one super-power what would it be and why?
*Note – Video material may be used for marketing purposes – please let us know should you not be comfortable with this
If you are looking for a contract or ongoing position, we recommend considering a “Personal Statement/CV Video”. Sounds similar, but the idea is that the “Educator Spotlight” is more of an informal way for the anzuk team to get to know you, whereas the purpose of a “Personal Statement Video” is to compliment your CV & references being put forward to a school. It is a way to outline your professional background & teaching philosophy and to highlight your strengths & what you can bring to a school. We have a more detailed blog on this too, with an example – https://anzuk.blog/how-to-film-a-personal-statement-video/