Easter is right around the corner. If you are looking for something fun, easy and chocolate free to do with your kids in the classroom this Easter, look no further. Check out our top 10 free Easter activities for Early Years & Primary School Kids!
1.Easter Egg Literacy Activities: There’s literacy activities for every level included in this blog post. From alphabet letter recognition to CVC words. There’s something for everyone!
2. Easter Bunny Ears Headband: This cute headband is easy to make and it is perfect for kids of all ages. It will make the perfect addition to the kids easter morning outfit or just something fun to wear for the annual Easter Egg Hunt.
3. Bunny Holding Easter Egg Craft: These sweet bunnies holding Easter eggs make delightful Easter cards. Fill the eggs with your favourite Easter treats, (chocolate eggs for us) and hand them out to kids to wish them a “Hoppy Easter.” These are a breeze to make with this free printable Bunny template. Just print and cut and attach a plastic egg filled with treats inside.
4. Sink the Easter egg STEM Challenge: Sink the Easter Egg STEM Challenge is a fun activity that toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners will enjoy! Can your little ones guess what will sink the Easter eggs?
5. Simple Paper Chick Craft: If you are on a hunt for a quick to do Easter craft idea, these cute little chicks are certainly your thing.
6. Easter Egg Bath Bombs: You know, those fun little balls you throw into the tub that start to fizz and make your water smell heavenly. Yep, those are the ones. And yes, you can make them yourself!
7. Make Your Own Curious Easter Bunny Pots (An Easy DIY Easter Craft!): These DIY Bunny Pots are perfect for kids, school teachers, friends and family this Easter and are a perfect way to make a little treat just that extra bit special. Best of all? They take just minutes to make and would look so cute in the classroom. Even if you’re a crafting newbie, we promise you can make this!
8. Free Printable I Spy Easter Activity: Use our free printable I spy Easter activity page to keep kids busy and screen free this Easter.
9. Easter Egg Word Families: Easter egg word family activities are the perfect way to get your students excited for the Easter Holidays! In addition to your free worksheets, this DIY plastic egg spelling activity will build strong readers while keeping the learning fun.
10. Envelope Easter Bunny: Children can place Easter words inside this adorable bunny envelope or make a Happy Easter card to put inside.